As the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Yes, even if its 5 Seconds of Summer 🙁
After a total of 69 shows, the strapping lads of the Australian punk/pop band have reached the end of their headlining sold out summer tour, the Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour. The final performance was held on Sunday evening at the Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL.
Before we bid them adieu, let’s take a stroll down memory lane! From Scottish attire to song debuts, here are 10 of our favorite #ROWYSOTour moments.
- Epic cameos from the boys’ insanely talented family members. #ROWYSOAuckland
2. When the boys wore kilts (and possibly went commando). #ROWYSOGlasgow
3. The first time they played “She’s Kinda Hot” live. #ROWYSOVegas
4. When Cal had to be forced to get off Ashton’s drum set. #ROWYSOHershey
5. The awe-inspiring fan projects.
6. When they played “Jet Black Heart” for the first time live. #ROWYSOJonesBeach
7. The ongoing prank war with Hey Violet. #ROWYSOWestPalm
— 5 Seconds Of Summer (@5SOS) September 14, 2015
8. The fact that John Delf is auctioning Ketchup and donating all the proceeds to TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms).
9. Having the adorable RJ join them on tour.
WE HAVE A TOUR DOG pic.twitter.com/TCNTCAaKY7
— Calum Hood (@Calum5SOS) August 22, 2015
10. The final bows.
Do you agree or disagree with our top 10? Tell us YOUR favorite #ROWYSOTour moment in the comments below!