The Z100’s Jingle Ball 2015 is happening today and we’re bursting at the seams with excitement!
Every year, iHeartRadio station hosts their annual Jingle Ball extravaganza and it never ever disappoint. This amazing concert tour will be taking place at the world-renowned Madison Square Garden and will feature performances by some of the radio’s biggest performers of 2015 including 5 Seconds of Summer, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato and much more!
Here’s what you can expect from the event of the year and be sure to tune in tonight on Yahoo! Live at 7:30 pm ET!
- We may be sick of that same old love, but we’ll never get tired of Selena Gomez!
2. Shawn Mendes will be performing, as well as female pop group Fifth Harmony. Do we smell a possible surprise duet performance? My Shamila heart sure hopes so! #IKWYDLS
3. The Weeknd is ready to fire up the crowd at Jingle Ball the way he lit up the stage at the 2015 AMAs simply because well, they’ve earned it.
4. This year has definitely been Demi Lovato’s year. We’re expecting nothing, but pure perfection from our “Confident” songstress as well as her soon-to-be tour buddy Nick Jonas tonight.
5. Hey everybody: get your cameras ready to capture all the leaps, jumps and silly facial expressions because 5 Seconds of Summer is ready to unleash their incredible energy and leave it all on the stage!
6. Are we ready to see Charlie Puth again? Of course we are! Let’s just try to keep things PG this time Charlie!