Carrie Underwood looked like a million bucks on the red carpet at the 48th Annual CMA Awards! Did you know that her whole ensemble was worth over $53 million?
Her jewelry was provided by Jonathan Arndt Jewels. Driven by passion and inspiration, Johnathon Arndt and his husband Newman Arndt traveled the world to realize their vision. The Founders and Owners sought the finest jewels the world had to offer. Johnathon and Newman’s consuming love affair with jewels is expressed in the perfection with their designs. It is an “invitation only” Gallery with 10 Locations Worldwide.
Johnathon Arndt Gallery of Jewels catapulted into the national spotlight when they formed an alliance with the Academy of Country Music and The Country Music Association. Jeweling the Oscars, the Golden Globes, the Emmys, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music awards, the Grammys, and many other international red carpet events.
CARRIE’S RED CARPET LOOK:
- The Signature Johnathon Arndt Trinity Ring, hosting 31.67 carats of Flawless diamonds. Featuring a center 12.38 carat Flawless Canary Fancy Vivid yellow radiant cut diamond. Pairing a duet of Flawless D color 9.54 carat and 9.75 carat radiant cut diamonds.
- Price at: 14.8 Million US Dollars
- Carrie Underwood was also wearing a Johnathon Arndt designed pair of earrings hosting 23.92 carats of Flawless D color diamonds. Featuring two Flawless pear shape 10.12 carat and 10.27 carat brilliant diamonds.
- Price at: 9.2 Million US Dollars
CARRIE’S CMA SHOW LOOK:
- Opening the show, the country super star was wearing Johnathon Arndt 2015 Spring Bridal Collection: Featuring a 12.76 carat flawless D color, pear shape brilliant white diamond.
- Priced at 5.7 Million US Dollars
- Carrie Underwood debut The Johnathon Arndt 2015 “Museum Collection” A staggering 298 carat Diamond Bracelet, hosting all “Flawless” Diamonds, D to F in color.
- Priced at 23 million US Dollars
- Carrie Underwood was also wearing The Johnathon Arndt 2015 Spring Florets Collection, Rose Diamond bangle and matching earrings total hosting 27.47 carats of brilliant white diamonds.