As previously announced, formerÂ Dance MomsÂ starÂ Jojo SiwaÂ signed a consumer product deal withÂ Nickelodeon,Â meaningÂ the 14-year-old singer, dancer, and performer will have ALL types of products inspired by her available in stores worldwide!
Inspired by Siwaâ€™s positive messages and her love of rainbows and emojis, the robust line spans accessories, apparel, arts & craft, cosmetics, costumes, dance and athleisure wear, dolls, dress up and role play, electronics, games, home goods, party, publishing, a subscription box and stationery.
â€œI am so excited to announce all of the amazing products that are coming out for my brand all over the world!â€ said JoJo Siwa. â€œFrom my bows, bedding, accessories, party supplies, to stationary and so much more. I mean I even have a singing doll! This is literally a dream come true!â€
Celeb SecretsÂ met up withÂ JojoÂ when the announcement was first made in New York City. In the interview below, Siwa talks about what you can expect from her new products and what its like partnering with Nickelodeon:
Make sure to catch Jojo Siwa on Nickelodeon’s Sizzling Summer Camp Special on Sunday, June 4th @ 7PM ET/PT on Nickelodeon.
Full list of upcoming Jojo Siwa products below…Â
- Accessories from ABG Accessories (headwear and cold weather), Accessory Innovations (bags and backpacks, headwear and cold weather), Accutime Watch Corporation (watches), FAB (bags and backpacks), Fantasia Accessories (hair accessories and jewelry), Global Design Concepts (bags and backpacks), H.E.R. Accessories (bows and jewelry), Jacmel Jewelry Inc.(costume and fine jewelry), Pan Oceanic (Sunglasses), and Starlight Accessories (sunglasses),
- Apparel from Freeze (t-shirts), Bentex (t-shirts and sportswear), GBG (sleepwear) Handcraft (intimates), High Point (Hosiery) and Mad Engine (t-shirts and sportswear)
- Arts & Craft from Spin Masterâ€™s Cool Maker line (bow maker and accessory pack)
- Cosmetics from GBG
- Costumes from Rubieâ€™s
- Dance and Athleisure wear from Danskin
- Direct to Retailer Exclusives with Justice (apparel and accessories)
- Dress Up and Role Play from Just Play
- Electronics from iHome (karaoke machine, headphones, microphone, selfie stick)
- Fashion Dolls from Just Play
- Footwear from ACI
- Games and Puzzles from Cardinal (Dance Dice and Bust a Bow)
- Home Goods from Jay Franco (bedding, room dÃ©cor and throws)
- Party from American Greetings (greeting cards) Decopac (photocakes) and Unique Industries, Inc.
- Plush from Just Play
- Publishing from Abrams (interactive journal, craft book and photographic book) and Bendon (tween activity book)
- Subscription Box from CultureFly
- Stationery from Trends and Tri-Coastal