NBC, Trump Pageants and Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, announced today the hosts of the 2015 Miss USA Pageant and the preliminary list of celebrities who will judge the competition. The 64th Annual Miss USA Pageant will air live Sunday, July 12 (8-11 p.m. ET) on NBC from the Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge, La. The pageant will also simulcast in Spanish for the first time on Univision’s UniMás Network.
The first group of judges to join the MISS USA panel includes:
- Jessie James Decker: Multi-talented country singer, songwriter and fashion designer.
- Terrence Jenkins: Co-anchor of “E! News” and author of “The Wealth of My Mother’s Wisdom.”
- Jonathan Scott: Star of HGTV’s hit “Property Brothers,” designer and co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment.
- Emmitt Smith: Three-time Super Bowl champion and the NFL’s all-time rushing leader.
- Zuleyka Rivera: Miss Universe 2006 and fifth winner from Puerto Rico, actress and TV host
Veteran of the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, Thomas Roberts, host of “MSNBC Live with Thomas Roberts,” returns to host the competition. For the first time, Roberts teams up with Emmy nominated Cheryl Burke of NBC’s “I Can Do That,” to host the annual competition.
Behind-the-scenes commentator Jeannie Mai will return to take viewers backstage to engage with contestants and talent throughout the telecast. Mai is currently a co-host on the nationally syndicated daytime talk show “The Real” and is a fashion correspondent for NBC’s “TODAY.”
The Miss Universe Organization will return to Baton Rouge to produce the 2015 Miss USA Pageant after the tremendous success last summer. The 2015 Miss USA Pageant will feature contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Contestants will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. Nia Sanchez, Miss USA 2014, will crown her successor at the conclusion of the three-hour telecast.