Fans can meet their favorite ABC Family stars and collect exclusive pin sets at D23 EXPO 2015, the ultimate Disney fan event, August 14-16 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California!
ABC Family will give away exclusive pin sets each day at the Disney | ABC TV Pavilion booth, from our much anticipated new series “Shadowhunters” on Friday, August 14, from the network’s hit series “Pretty Little Liars” on Saturday, August 15 and from the network’s annual event 25 Days of Christmas on Sunday, August 16.
Fans can also meet some of their favorite network stars throughout the weekend in the Disney | ABC TV Pavilion booth, located on the show floor. Following is the appearance schedule (subject to change):
FRIDAY, AUGUST 14
- 11:00 – 11:50am | “Young & Hungry” stars Jonathan Sadowski and Aimee Carrero
- 1:00 – 1:50pm | “The Fosters” stars Sherri Saum and Hayden Byerly
- 5:00 – 5:50pm | “Switched at Birth” stars Constance Marie and Lea Thompson
SATURDAY, AUGUST 15
- 12:00 – 12:50pm | “Stitchers” stars Emma Ishta, Kyle Harris, Ritesh Rajan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield and Allison Scagliotti
- 6:00 – 6:50pm | “Baby Daddy” stars Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Chelsea Kane and Melissa Peterman
*Schedule is subject to change.
Tickets for D23 EXPO 2015 are $74 for a one-day adult admission and $54 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $65 for a one-day adult admission and $48 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $112 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for D23 Members and general admission, visit D23EXPO.com.